Who we are
airdrielife first published in September 2004 and since then we’ve grown with the city of Airdrie. Today every issue of airdrielife is a polished publication reflecting on the energy, style and community spirit of Airdrie. We publish 4x a year and print 31,000 copies each time reaching every household in Airdrie, Crossfield and surrounding rural homes and businesses. In addition airdrielife is available in more than 30 Airdrie showhomes and 80+ rack locations around the city. Our reach extends past Airdrie with 100 rack locations in Calgary and an exclusive distribution at CrossIron Mills.
One of the most important mandates of airdrielife is to be actively involved in the community, after all we wouldn’t exist without this great city! We are proud to have created the Awesome Airdrie Kids Awards (initiated in 2017) and the Amazing Airdrie Women Awards now entering its 8th year. airdrielife has donated more than $75,000 in advertising space as a media sponsor of local events such as the ARTember, Airdrie Mayor’s Night of the Arts, Empty Bowls, Airdrie Pro Rodeo and the Airdrie Festival of Lights as well as numerous local charities.
Get more out of your life advertising!
Media kits. Click to download
Sherry Shaw-Froggatt founded Frog Media Inc in 2002 and in 2004 co-founded airdrielife magazine with Kathy Anderson. In 2006 Sherry took sole ownership of the magazine as Publisher. Since then, Sherry has amassed several awards and accolades on behalf of the magazine and for her passion to the arts and culture community including:
- 2017 Winning Edge Award Finalist – Airdrie Business Awards
- 2017 Canada 150 Medal – for promoting arts and culture
- 2017 Patron of the Arts Award – Airdrie Mayor’s Night of the Arts
- 2014 Airdrie Business Leader of the Year – Airdrie Business Awards
- 2012 Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal – for promoting arts and culture
- 2011 Most Influential Person of the Year – Airdrie Echo
- 2011 Winning Edge Award Finalist – Airdrie Business Awards
- 2011 Publisher of the Year Finalist – Alberta Magazine Publishers Association
- 2010 Winning Edge Family Business Award – Airdrie Business Awards
- 2009 Small Business of Distinction Finalist – Alberta Chambers of Commerce
- 2009 Eco Edge Award Finalist – Airdrie Business Awards
- 2008 Airdrie Ambassador Award – Volunteer Airdrie
View Sherry’s LinkedIn profile.