A Print + Digital Approach
Savvy business owners know customer loyalty can make or break a company. You may have a fantastic product or service to offer, but how do you get the right people excited about it and thereby loyal to you?
That’s a question you can’t afford to ignore. According to 2016 statistics from Access Development, the largest merchant network in the US:
• 97% of consumers said they are somewhat likely to become more loyal to a company that implements their feedback (Apptentive)
• 80% of shoppers would switch stores or brands when offered a compelling promotion (Market Track)
• 47% of customers would take their business to a competitor within a day of experiencing poor customer service (24/7)
• Once a provider loses a customer, 68% of consumers will not go back (Accenture)
At Switchback Creative, we believe every good business has a story to tell. When you tell that story through your marketing, you drive loyalty and ultimately build brand enthusiasts.
These people not only buy your product, but rave about it—and they’ll help you reach an even broader audience. The Access Development report shows 84% of brand advocates say they receive questions that shoppers would never consider asking a live sales associate. If you don’t know what brand advocates are or how to get them learn more here. Brand ambassadors (advocates) are simply people who represent and talk about your company in a positive, passionate way to everyone they meet who might care about what you have to offer.
So how do you get here? An integrated marketing campaign can deliver your message to your audience where they are, whether that’s reading airdrielife in the morning or checking Facebook over lunch. Build your story through different channels. The buckets our clients find the most helpful are: community events, online activities and offline activities.
For example, we are partnering with airdrielife to provide the following integrated approach:
• Print advertising in airdrielife (offline advertising)
• Facebook advertising (online advertising)
• Sponsored content article on airdrielife.com about your approach, product or service (online content to position you as the expert)
• Social media chatter on airdrielife’s networks that you can share on your own (online, creating brand advocates)
• Results with numbers to evaluate your success (how many people saw and engaged with your ad and content; how much traffic the campaign drove to your website, etc. – measurement/evaluation of the tactic)
People can’t love your business until they get to know it. Telling your story and building brand enthusiasts (translation: raving fans!) is an important goal to reach for and your business with reap the rewards for it.
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories that you tell.” – Seth Godin
Switchback Creative is a full marketing and design agency. We create and execute marketing and social media plans for our clients, as well as design and develop awesome custom websites from scratch. Want to know more? Get in touch: switchbackcreative.ca
airdrielife and Switchback Creative are joining forces and employing their marketing expertise to help businesses in Airdrie tell their stories, reach more people—the right people—and build loyal audiences of raving fans. Contact airdrielife about an integrated campaign today @ email@example.com